This weekend was a holiday weekend. It all started out so blissfully. Friday my friend Melita and I went to my mom's to spend the day at her pool. What better way to celebrate a day off from work? We had a great day, and then it all went downhill! I am a little stubborn sometimes and I decided I needed to get some sun and didn't wear sunscreen. So, I spent the weekend dealing with my sunburn/sun poisoning. It went from bad to worse, and I've never been sunburnt so bad in all my life! I couldn't move! Thankfully I was at my mom's so she took great care of me. The family came over Saturday and I got to eat with them, but we had storms so we couldn't shoot the fireworks. That meant the family came over Sunday for leftovers and to finally shoot fireworks. Even though I didn't feel good, it was a good weekend spending time with the family. I hope everyone else had a great fourth!
Monday, July 6, 2009
4th of July Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment