Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Recap

Christmas was busy this year. It started with the annual trip to Georgia to see Brooke, Myles, Katelyn, Faith, and Maddox. It was great getting to spend time with them. I even got to see Katelyn cheer and play basketball at Upward. We went to church at Northside and I got to meet the new pastor and attend the new contemporary service.
After being with Brooke's family I headed to Beth's house to see her, Bobby, Bo, and Cady. Bo was excited to see Aunt Candace because he knew I had brought him a present. We had fun playing with their toys and watching Curious George.

While I'm in Georgia, my college roommates (Beth and Jaime) get together to have lunch and a girls day. Oh, the stories we could tell, but we won't! It's so good getting to see them and catch up.
Then I came home on Christmas Eve Eve for our annual Christmas with the Nicholsons. Then on Christmas Eve we went to my mom's for lunch with my step-sisters families and all my nieces and nephews. Christmas morning we spent at mom's with my aunt and uncles. Then we drove to my grandmother's to see all my dad's family. Finally, we ended up at my dad's to have Christmas with my little brothers. We gave them Alabama football uniforms and helmets and they loved them! It was a great Christmas spent with family.

No comments: