I love holidays, especially those that come with a vacation from work! Since I had no plans for Labor Day, I told Abbey that I would keep Reed. They are leaving today to go to Taiwan to meet and bring home their two new sons! I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet the little ones. Knowing they were leaving soon, I knew Jeff and Abbey had a lot to do, so Reed and I had a fun day together. We started at the mall where we rode the escalator and the carousel. Reed likes riding the ostrich, so it was even better that we rode twice because he got to ride both ostriches! Then we went to mom's where he got to meet Fred the duck (who has a boo boo), ride the 4-wheeler, feed some more ducks, and chase her dog. He also got to come to my house where Spumoni kept hiding from him, and my dogs chased him so he didn't like them. We ended the day back at his house where we gathered with friends for a cookout before the big trip. It was a great day. Now, I'm praying for Jeff, Abbey, Reed, Lola, and Uncle Bill as they travel and bring home Will and Nash!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment