This has been a weekend full of friends and I loved every minute of it! Friday Suzanne, Amy, and I went to see "The Secret Life of Bees." It was a great movie, but I cried through a lot of it. We thought it would have a few more funny parts over sad, but we liked it anyway. Saturday I went to the airport to pick up Christi, Mary-Allison, and Mia. It was so good to see all of them. I had borrowed my mom's boat (really the lincoln town car) so we would have room for all the luggage. We went to see Jodi and baby Jack. The adults had fun talking and catching up. The babies had fun playing and going up and down the steps.
Saturday night I got to have dinner with my little brothers. Jacob slept through the whole dinner, but he did manage to wake up before we left. Andrew was a lot of fun. I love hearing him talk! Sunday was church and I helped Abbey keep the 4-year-olds in extended care. We started out with two kids and ended up with six before we were done. They were all good kids and we got to play with play dough.
Sunday night was my friend Amy's birthday party. She's the last of our group to turn 30. It's about time. It won't be long until I'm 31, and she needs to be as old as me! Now it's back to the normal world of work. Ahh if only the weekends could last just a little longer. Enjoy the pics.
Mia and Mary-Allison
baby Jack
1 comment:
Sounds like a busy and fun weekend! Glad you got to see some of your favorite babies! - Stacy
Post a Comment