Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Trip #2

This past week I was in New Mexico on a work trip. I was excited to get to go because I had never been there before. The drive from the airport to where we were staying was beautiful. I never knew the desert could have so many mountains. There was still snow on the ground, but while we were there the weather was beautiful. It would be sunny and in the 50s. We worked hard, but still had some time for fun. The people I work with make food their number one priority. We went to several local restaurants and I had several hamburgers while they were having mexican food. They made fun of me, but hey, everybody was happy. We also got to shop in Santa Fe. One of my favorite stores encouraged you to wear a crown as you shopped. As you can see, we took them up on it. I even bought a little crown and brought it home. Sometimes a girl just needs a crown to wear! I do love traveling and going to new places, but I'm glad to be home for a while. I'm just not loving the freezing weather. Maybe it will warm up soon!

No comments: