Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Weekend

This weekend was full of family events. My nephew's 13th birthday was Saturday, so he had some friends spend the night at my mom's and she took them to Circus World on Saturday. This is a whole new experience for mom dealing with teenage boys. I went over for supper and while I was there, I road the 4-wheeler with my younger nephew. Have you ever ridden with a 10-year old driver? It's a little risky and you better hang on! Friday was my brother, Jacob's 3rd birthday. So Saturday Leah and I went to my dad's to celebrate. He and Andrew got a trampoline and they loved it. They would have jumped all afternoon if they could. I can't believe Jacob is already three. They are growing so fast! After the party, Leah and I drove to my grandmother's for the night. Sunday we got to go to church with her then we had a wedding shower for my cousin Adam where we got to spend time with more family. It was a short weekend, but it was great to see everyone.

No comments: