In January my church had a weekend set aside for revival in the church. As part of this weekend, we had Dr. Jimmy Draper as the speaker. I've always enjoyed hearing him speak and this time was no different. During one of his sermons, he asked the question, "What's the most important ministry at the church?" If you were asked that question, what would your answer be? I would guess that some of the more popular answers would be the preacher, the music minister, children's minister, etc. But the answer might surprise you. What's the most important ministry in the church—the one you're involved in. Every person in the church is part of the ministry of the church and it's important that they carry out their ministry the best way they can. Your ministry can be opening the doors, being a greeter, teaching children, giving hugs, helping the elderly. None is more important than the other and I hope you find what you're good at and enjoy sharing it!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment