Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cady's Birthday

I went to Georgia the last weekend of May to celebrate Cady's birthday. Her mom, Beth, was my college roommate but we've been friends forever! I told Beth that this year I was going to break the birthday curse. I have missed her son's first two birthdays because I was sick or had other commitments, so I was determined to get there for this one, and I did. I loved the ladybug theme and the decorations were so cute. It was great getting to see the babies, they've gotten so big. It was also good to get to spend some time with Beth, it had been too long. I must say that they spoil me when I go visit, so it is always hard to leave! Happy first year, sweet Cady, and looking forward to celebrating many more!

Cady, the birthday girl!
Bo and Candace
Beth and Candace
Bo and Cady

No comments: