Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Most single people do not enjoy this holiday. I can admit it is not always my favorite, but this year was a good one. I made cupcakes and brownies for the kids in my Sunday School class. I had a little problem with the brownies. I didn't spray the pan, so they kind of stuck to it. But the kids loved them anyway, and ate every bit of them. Leah and I had lunch with friends after church, and then I had a lazy afternoon. Sunday night my friends, Abbey and Jeff, had dinner for their single friends. We had good food, lots of laughs, and a fun time. I enjoy getting Valentine's, so I had made some for my friends. I decided even if I don't have a significant other, I can still celebrate Valentine's Day. It's a perfect day to remind your friends and family how much they mean to you!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment