Wednesday was my 32nd birthday. I love my birthday. Growing up my mom always made it a special day for us. I must say there's nothing special about turning 32 other than the fact that it sounds better than 31. I started my celebrations with the annual Birthday Extravaganza at my mom's house. I laughed that Eric and Wallace both skipped lunch so they could eat a lot for supper. We had a good time playing Rock Band and making crafts with the kids. Abby and Suzanne made all the crafts while Nathan and Conner played their DS games and Caroline just liked stickers.
On my actual birthday, the morning started with cake and presents. This has always been our tradition, and I'm glad we still do it. When I got to work my friend Shirley had brought my favorite breakfast, Chick-fil-a chicken biscuits. I got to share with my friends. Then Leah came to work and some of us went to lunch. After work she and I went to a movie. It was a good birthday and I love all of my family and friends who helped to make it special.

No comments:
Post a Comment