Sunday, March 28, 2010

10 Things

On one of the blogs I follow, they asked this question: "What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well?" So, here's 10 things about me.
1. I pretend I'm not, but I'm a total romantic!
2. I always have a camera ready to take pictures.
3. I am a huge procrastinator.
4. I use to always be on time, and now I never get anywhere on time.
5. You pretty much always know where you stand with me. I'm not good at hiding my feelings!
6. My love language is gifts, second would be a tie between words and physical touch (I'm a hugger).
7. I'm a picky eater.
8. I believe sometimes you just have to have a good cry.
9. I hate to drive, I'd rather sleep!
10. I have a thing for paper. I love office supplies, pens, and stationery!

No comments: