Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sound of Music

I love the Sound of Music. It's always been one of my favorite movies and I love to sing the songs. They are classics. So, when I found out there was going to be a showing of the Sound of Music Sing-along, I was so excited. I got a group of friends together and we made plans to attend. It was amazing. None of us had ever seen it on the big screen and they had digitally enhanced it so the color and detail was great. I don't know how long it's been since I've sat down and watched the whole movie without interruption, so that was another added bonus. It was three hours, but it didn't feel like it. As a child I didn't realize how romantic the movie was, but it is a great love story. There was a group of girls that came dressed as nuns, but it was obvious they had never seen the movie because they didn't know what was going on. It is a little odd when everyone in the movie theater starts singing, but that was part of the whole experience. I'm so glad we got to go.


No comments: