Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Last week we had our VBS writers conference at work, and it was great because I was able to spend some time with my friend, Christi. She was here for the conference, but she came in a day early so we could have some girl time! It was so much fun and so needed! We had serious conversations, a lot of laughs, and entirely too much food including several concretes from Culvers! It was such a good time to catch up and solve all the world's problems! We even managed to have some time for shopping! It is so important to have fun times, but it is more important to have friends in your life where you can be yourself and be honest and know that they are going to be there no matter what! Can't wait until the next time we can get together!

Christi, Lynne, and I
Me and Christi in our lovely headbands!
Melita, Christi, and I in our great hats!

No comments: