Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I've Learned from Surgery

Here's a list of the things I've learned during my surgery:

  1. You totally need your family to be there for you, and mine went above and beyond.
  2. Pain medicine is a really good thing.
  3. I have some amazing friends, which I knew, they just reminded me how amazing they are!
  4. I don't like being out of work for so long, I missed all my friends there!
  5. I'm not the best patient after the first week!
  6. My Kindle was a great thing to have to keep me busy.
  7. I don't like not being able to pick up anything over 20 pounds because I have lots of babies in my life that need lots of loving!
  8. Pain and I don't get along too well!
  9. Thankful for good doctors, who know more about the gallbladder than me!
  10. I'm not a fan of surgery and hope I don't have to go through it again anytime soon!

No comments: