My friends Abbey and Stacy both have three precious boys. On Fridays they often get together and do stuff with all the kids. Last week I decided to take a vacation day and join them! We took the boys to the zoo and it was a lot of fun. The zoo was packed since it was the last day of spring break. As you can see below, the boys weren't interested in taking pictures, so I have lots of shots from the back. I did finally get Reed to smile after promising cotton candy. I'm not above bribing them to smile! It was also Stacy's kids first time to ever have cotton candy. Glad I could be the person to introduce it to them. The boys loved seeing all the animals. The favorites were the giraffes and the zebras. I decided I need to take every Friday off and spend it with them. Too bad I don't have that many vacation days!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment