Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love Easter. I must say I am a little old-fashioned in that I love seeing everyone in their new Easter dresses. Leah and I went to our church and then headed to mom's for lunch with the family. The house was full and there was tons of good food. Just how it should be. We had an Easter egg hunt, mainly for Caroline, but there were several camouflage eggs hidden with money for the big kids. While it is nice to have fun and celebrate it is important to remember the real reason for Easter and that is the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior. Without His precious gift we would not be able to have eternal life in Heaven.
The Grandkids
Leah, Mother, Me
Caroline using a watering bucket to hunt eggs!
Caroline excited because she found one of the eggs with money!

No comments: