Friday, July 11, 2008

My Favorite Things

We all have our favorite things that even if we're on a budget, we'll still find a way to afford them. So, what is my list? I'm so glad you asked!


1. Books - I LOVE to read and have all my life. The problem is that I love to keep all my books. My dream would be to have a library at my house one day. I have had to break down and go to the public library, but then I can't keep them. Another problem is I can read a book a day, so that's a lot of books. But, it doesn't matter, I'll always find a little extra money for a new book.

2. Developing Pictures - I take pictures ALL the time, as all of my friends know. The digital world lets you take hundreds of pictures before you even realize it. I have to print out my pics because I can't leave them stranded in the camera. 

3. Starbucks Hot Chocolate - This is the only drink I drink at Starbucks, but it is the best. I drink it in winter or in the middle of summer. It's my comfort drink and it always makes me feel better.

I'm sure there are a lot more to add to my list, but those would be at the top. So, what is on your list?

1 comment:

Leah said...

You forgot your Coach purse. I was so proud of you for making that purchase.....budget or not. I'm like you, I always seem to find money for my White Chocolate Mocha and sweet tea. Love you Squirt!