Sunday, July 27, 2008

Catching Up

OK, so I haven't been the best blogger lately. I'll try better from now on, but things have been busy around here. We have been having a photo/video shoot at work and that took a lot of time. My friend, Pam, built the sets and she did an amazing job. One night she called in for reinforcements, so Melita and I went to help paint. We are probably the only two people who go and buy new clothes to paint in. We got the call for help while we were at work, and we didn't have any old clothes. So, what do we do? We go to Target, of course. We run in, buy some clothes, change in the bathroom, and head off to paint. We even managed to paint and not mess up any of our new clothes!


I've also had the chance to visit with friends and family these past few weeks. I got to meet baby Jack, who is absolutely precious! I got to have dinner with Kelly and Connie, two of my great friends from Texas, and I went to see "Mama Mia" with my mom, sister, and friend from Georgia. I love hanging out with friends, especially those you don't get to see all the time.

This weekend was nice and laid back. I got to catch up on my sleep, and spend time with my niece, Caroline. We had the best time and she just laughed and smiled all afternoon. Today I went to church and taught my 5th and 6th graders, then came home and had time to do some scrapbooking.

That should catch you up on what's happening here. Hope everyone has a great week!


2 comments:

Asian Hot Happenings said...

Hey! I'm glad you like spending time hanging out with friends. Make sure you have some spare time in December for an old friend! Love ya...Marlana

JEff said...

Painting, hmmm... Maybe you should be in charge of the Sunday School room???