Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I want to wish everyone a very happy 4th of July. We're so lucky to live in a country where we have the freedoms that we do. Today is also a day to remember those who have fought to help us have those freedoms. I am going to my mom's for a cookout with the family. Some will go downtown to the fireworks, but I haven't decided if I'm going to make that trip this year. 


I had a great time in Georgia seeing my friends and family. I got to visit my college roommate and her family, and meet her new little girl Cady and see her son Bo. Then I went to my cousin's and saw her girls. They were dressed and ready for the 4th. Enjoy the pics of the precious little ones.

Me, Katelyn, and Faith
Katelyn and Faith

Bo

Cady


1 comment:

Leah said...

Hello........where is the next update? Love you Squirt!