Today I came home and spent the afternoon catching up on some of my projects. Baby Jack's mommy asked me to make some letters for his room before he was born, but when he decided to come early it didn't get done. So, when Hobby Lobby finally got all the letters I needed I was able to cover them so they could be put in his nursery. I also recovered a "C" I had done for myself. Then I did a couple of frames. It was fun and relaxing. It was also messy and since I do all my crafting at the kitchen table, my sister and I had to eat in the den. That was okay because she made breakfast for supper and it was great. We had pancakes and bacon and it was the best! Hope you enjoy the pics.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Candace!!! I love the way Jack's name turned out. You are amazing!! I can't wait to hang them in his nursery!! You're the best!!
Post a Comment