Life has been very busy lately, but this weekend was a marathon! Friday I worked a half day and then went and met Abbey. She catered a rehearsal dinner and I was her help. Thankfully, I just helped set things up and Abbey did all the cooking. It was a beautiful night and everything looked great. She did a great job. Saturday morning we went to the wedding to help watch the groom's nephew during the ceremony. Little Britton looked so cute in his suit. After the wedding, we went back to Abbey's, changed clothes, looked at her and Jeff's wedding photos, and waited until it was time to go to the festival on the square. Our church, and several others in town, helped host an On the Go Festival this weekend. Abbey and I worked the product table for Avalon while Tamara and Meghan worked the table for Austins Bridge. They left us with a credit card machine, which Abbey had to teach us how to use! We didn't have to work the whole time, so we got to sit and watch the Avalon concert and they were great as always. This morning started with teaching Sunday school, and then Abbey and I left to go meet her mom and pick up Reed. When we got home Reed got to come to the house to play with Leah and me while Abbey was at Bible study. Admist all this our town was running out of gas, but I wasn't worried and I managed to fill up this afternoon. Now, I'm home watching tv, relaxing, and getting ready for a a new week!




2 comments:
You forgot to say how much you missed your sister this weekend and that your sister cooked you pancakes again for the 3rd Sunday in a row. Love you Squirt!
When you put it that way, we did a lot, didn't we? Thanks so much for helping me. I don't have any idea how I would have gotten it done without you.
Post a Comment