So, when you're sick do you
a. call your mom and ask her what you need to take?
b. lay on the couch and watch a lot of tv?
c. get sad and cry when you can't do something you want to do?
d. all of the above
If you're me, you choose D. I've been sick for the last five days and it has not been fun at all. I woke up Thursday thinking I had taken some medicine the night before that might have upset my stomach, so I called work and told them I would be in late. I finally tried to go around lunch, and ended up turning around and coming home. Friday I didn't even try and figured it was a nasty virus. The problem is that this weekend I was suppose to go to Georgia for a get-together with some of my friends and their families. I knew I couldn't go on Friday, but I was hoping I would feel better on Saturday. All viruses are over after 24 hours, right? No such luck. I did try, but once again, I turned around and came home. I finally had to admit to myself that I was going to miss out on the fun and that I was still sick. I know, I'm a little stubborn sometimes. Anyway, I spent the rest of the weekend trying to get well. It seems like today I might be ready to join the land of the living again! I even got to eat real food and not just popsicles! Tomorrow will be back to work for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment