Yes, you read the title right, this is about Hannah Montana! Yesterday, we had a family girl's outing to see the new movie. I had taken my two nieces to see her 3D concert movie, so it was only fitting we see the new movie together. So, after all the tornados moved through our area, we went to the movie. There was six of us in all (my mom, step-sister Tamera, nieces Callie and Madison, and their cousin Julianna). We had bought our tickets early so that we wouldn't have to wait in line and in case it sold out. Callie, Julianna, and I went on in to the theater to get seats. It was pretty packed, so we had so sit near the front. The movie started, and the rest of our family wasn't there. It finally hit me that they might be in the other theater. They were and we found out that is where we were actually suppose to be. So, we moved and sat down to wait. We actually got better seats this time. I must admit I liked the movie, and even my mom said it wasn't as bad as she had expected it to be. It's fun getting to hang out with your family and go to a movie that is appropriate for everyone.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Hannah Montana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment