Friday, April 17, 2009

Reed

Monday my sister and I got to spend some time with Reed while his parents went out on a date. It has been a while since we've gotten to see him. He is growing so fast and he's talking up a storm! Leah got there before I did and they took a walk and played outside. When I got there, we had supper and then went upstairs to see his new fish. He was more interested in his bajoos (balloons). He and Leah did go down the slide. He is just the cutest thing. Leah got on their computer to check her email and Reed went and sat down with her and made her go to his blog. He likes to look at himself and tell her about everything that is going on. It was so cute! Enjoy the pics!

Reed hiding under the kitchen table
Leah going down the slide
It's Reed's turn on the slide
Reed telling Leah all about his blog

No comments: