Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation

Sunday was senior recognition day at church. Sitting there listening to the sermon and looking at all the graduates in their caps and gowns made me think of my own graduations. I loved high school (well, my senior year) and was probably the only one who didn't want to graduate. Why leave a good thing? The only problem was, it was time to move on. Where? That was the question of the century. I am not a good decision maker, so choosing a college was not an easy decision. I went to orientation at two colleges, had two schedules, and two dorm rooms before I ever made a decision. I had told everyone I would announce my decision in my graduation speech. I did, but it was only natural that it wasn't where I ended up going. See, I can't make a decision! I announced I was going to Alabama, but I ended up at Georgia. Once again I didn't want to graduate, but daddy said his money ended after four years so that was it for me! I want to congratulate all of this year's graduates. You have so much to look forward to!

High School Graduation
Amy, Suzanne, Me
UGA Graduation
Me, Beth, Jaime

No comments: