This is Spumoni our new cat. We found it outside in the bushes by our front porch last night. You should know that I am not an animal person. I was raised around animals my whole life. We had horses, cows, cats, dogs, hamsters, goldfish, and that's about it. I don't mind outside animals, but I don't like them in my house. I am trying to learn to like Spumoni because my sister is already in love! At the moment Spumoni is living in the laundry room in a mansion. No, I am not kidding. We had a dog crate that is huge, way too big for this little tiny kitten, but since we have no litter box or anything else we need that's it's new home. You may be wondering who came up with the name and that would be me. I decided since it had a lot of colors, that would be a good name. Since I grew up with a cat named Mustard Head, I think I did pretty good! Hopefully we will learn to co-exist!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Spumoni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know, Candace. You're already taking pictures. I think that may be a sign you're hooked! =) At least until Spu spews or something worse. LOL
Post a Comment