Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bring Your Kid to Work Day

At work we have VBS Day/Bring Your Kid to Work Day. On this day we get to introduce the new VBS theme to employees and guests, and have fun with kids everywhere we look! This year we even got to wear jeans and t-shirts, which was a big deal at my work. As part of the VBS team, my job is to plan the logistics for this day. That means that if everything goes according to plan, I get to spend the actual day taking pictures of everything and showing my family around. It may be bring your kid to work day, but since I have no kids, I bring my nieces and nephews. They get to see where I work and have fun while they're there. Of course, they go home thinking I get to play at work all day! It was a great day and I'm glad my family comes to support me!

No comments: