If you know me, then you know I love to take pictures. My camera lives in my purse so that I have it wherever I go! Well, I'm good at taking the pictures, printing the pictures, sharing the pictures, but not good at keeping the pictures organized or put into photo albums. So, that was my plan this past week. As you can tell from the picture, I got out all the pics and tried to put them in piles according to event. They sat in the floor for a few days while I was overwhelmed by how many there were. It was fun looking at the pics again and seeing how much has changed or how the kids have grown. I will admit that I only got one album completed this weekend, but I did have to clean up the floor since Reed was coming over to play. So, one day soon there will be pics scattered all over the place once again!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Picture Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment