Well, my first year of grad school is done, and I am so happy for a break! All three weeks of it anyway! My summer class starts the first of June. This will be a new experience because in my whole school career I've never taken a class during the summer. I always enjoyed the break. I'm not sure why I didn't decide to take a break this time, but I decided I needed to keep going while I was in the school mode. I'm already counting down the classes and ready to be done, but there's a lot more classes until that happens. People keep asking me what I'm going to do once I get my masters. My response: the same thing I'm doing now. We'll see if that answer changes once I actually get done!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment