Sunday, June 13, 2010

Georgia Trip

Last weekend I went to Georgia and spent the weekend with my college roommate. We've known each other since we were young girls, and this weekend her dad said he decided we were lifetime friends. We certainly are because we know too much about each other! I love going to see her and her family. I get spoilt while I'm there, so that makes it even better! It's so nice to spend time with friends who know everything about you, and love you anyway! Beth and I have been through a lot together, and we'll go through many more things in the future, but we'll always be there for each other.
Me and Beth
We also got together with our friend, Courtney. She has three kids and we saw her last right before Christmas. Her twins are now 9 months old and have grown so much. Cain, her oldest son, impressed us all with his zip line! Leah considered the zip line, but chose to go down the fire pole instead!

Beth and I also spent the morning at UGA. I hadn't been back in several years. I realized it had been 10 years since I graduated and I felt old! We had a lot of good times in college. We went to the bookstore and Beth said I looked like a kid in a candy store. It's hard to find Georgia stuff when you live in Tennessee, so I have to take advantage of it when I can!

No comments: