This past Wednesday was VBS 2009 Celebration Day and Bring Your Child to Work Day. It's a day that takes a lot of preparation, but it's worth it when the kids have fun. My mom and sister came and brought four of my nieces and nephews. It was a good day full of fun. Then it was over, but it'll be here again next year before we know it. Saturday I got to see some of my favorite friends under the age of six! it started Saturday morning when I went over to see Reed and watch him while his mommy, daddy, and Uncle Bill cleaned out the garage. Trust me, Reed and I were happy to be inside playing in the air conditioning. It was a hot day. Then I got to see Abby, Nathan, and Conner. I am their favorite because I take them toys their mother loves. This time it was roomerangs for them to throw around in their house. Their mommy keeps telling me she's making a list of all the toys I've gotten to return the favor one day. Can I help it if they like toys that make noise or have lots of pieces? Here are some pics for you to enjoy!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment