This weekend I am going to Georgia and I am very excited. I am going to see some of my favorite people. My college roommate just had a precious little girl, and this will be the first time I will see her. So, I will get to spoil her and her big brother. Then, I'm going to visit my cousin, see her new house, and spoil her two precious girls. Sounds like a fun weekend to me! Did I mention I'm taking two days off work? Yep, that makes it even better. Now, some of you may be thinking, but what about your budget? Well, I didn't budget for my trip, so what did I do? I gathered up all of my change and spent some time rolling the coins. You'd be surprised how fast your change can add up!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Weekend Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But you left your VERY favorite person at home. Right? Love you Squirt!
Post a Comment