I got to take my second trip to Florida this year. I was so excited to get to see Christi, Matt, Mary-Allison, and Mia. The weather was beautiful and I had a great time visiting and playing with the girls. They are growing up so fast. I can't believe I was swimming and at the beach in November. The beach was perfect, but the water was freezing! It was so nice to get away for a weekend and spend it with great friends. I must say one of the best parts of the weekend was the Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman concert. Christi and I got to have a girl's night out while Matt kept the girls at home. It was one of the best concerts I've been to. They are both amazing and having them on the same stage was great.
Mia, Christi, Mary-Allison
Christi and I on our way to the concert!
No comments:
Post a Comment