Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a great night and got lots of candy. I went to my church's fall festival on Wednesday, and then came home and carved my pumpkin. I love to carve pumpkins even though it makes a huge mess. This year I carved it on my kitchen floor because it was cold outside.
Yesterday my mom and niece came to have lunch with me. Mom brought Caroline in her costume and she was a hit at the restaurant and at work. She was the cutest little butterfly ever. Tonight I am going to a halloween costume party. I am going as "spring." Yep, that's right. My friends and I are going as
the four seasons. I have about three hours to figure out my costume. We'll see how it goes.
Caroline, Me, Parker
These are last year's pumpkins, but I still think they're great! No, I didn't paint them.
No comments:
Post a Comment