Monday, December 8, 2008

A Busy Weekend!

This was a busy, but fun weekend. Friday was our work Christmas party. We went to breakfast and then got the rest of the day off. My plan was to do a little shopping and then go home to spend the rest of the day. Well, I got carried away and spent most of the day shopping, but I got a lot of things on my list. Saturday I must admit I was pretty lazy, but it was still a great day. Sunday was a day filled with activities. It all started with church, and then my sister and I brought Reed home to spend the afternoon while his parents got ready for the children's Christmas program. We had so much fun. We went to see Melita ice skate in her Christmas show. She did a great job. Reed slept through most of the performance, but he liked watching the skaters when he woke up. Then we went back to church for the children's musical. It was great! The kids all did such a great job. It may be the best Christmas show I see all season. I was so proud of all of them!

Me and Reed

Melita, Reed, and I after her ice skating show.

No comments: