Christmas was busy and great. It all started with my trip to Georgia. I went and visited my cousin, Brooke and her family. Then I had my annual Christmas get together with my college roommates, Beth and Jaime. It was so good to see them both and catch up. Then I came back home for Christmas with the family. Christmas Eve was spent at my mom's house with all the immediate family. After lunch and presents we went to see Christmas lights along the river and to church at 11:00 p.m. We did this last year and it was a neat service with communion, candlelight, and the church bells ringing when we left. Christmas morning, my aunt, uncle, and cousin came from Alabama and we had lunch. Then my sister and I went to my grandmother's to see my dad's family. After that, we went to my dad's and opened presents with my brothers in the wee hours of the morning. Now, all the festivities are over and it's time to take down the tree. I always hate that part! Hope your holidays were great!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment