Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Parties Have Begun!

I love Christmas and spending time with friends and family. It's also great to work at a place where we get to celebrate Christmas. The team I work with had our Christmas lunch/gift exchange last week. Now, I have a bit of a reputation at these parties. I go out and find the perfect gift, but then the time comes for the party and I end up keeping the gift and buying something else. So, this time I was prepared and bought two of the same gift so I could keep one. It was a fun lunch at Famous Dave's, watching "Elf" and playing dirty santa. I ended up with a great gift that is now on my door at home.

The gift I brought.

The gift I got!

I also decorated my office for the Christmas season. My friend, Becky, gave me a great photo mobile last year. I happen to see in a magazine where they used it to hang ornaments. So, I decided I needed to try it. Here is the result and I love it. It adds a little color and festiveness to my office.

No comments: