Today was a great Saturday. I got to see two of my favorite little guys, Cooper and Hudson. Melita and I went to their house to play and have lunch. It was also good getting to see their parents. We had a lot of fun and got to play with all of Cooper's toys. Then the adults played rock band. Now, I had never played before, so I was content to hold the baby and watch. But no one else thought that was a good idea. They decided I needed a turn. I started out on guitar, and it is not my specialty. I kept failing so they couldn't get through a song. Then I went to vocals and got 100%. Now, they told me not to tell people it was for singing "Eye of the Tiger," but I figure you needed to know. Ben kept making fun of me for not knowing any of the songs. Then, I found my true calling—the drums. I loved playing the drums. There might be a hidden rock 'n roller in me. It was a great day and I can't wait until the next time.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Cooper & Hudson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Then you got home and your sister had made your favorite supper and cake............
You were really good at drums. I am still in awe of your skills!
Post a Comment