Monday, February 2, 2009

My Bathroom

Most of you know that I decided it was time to update my bathroom. My original plan was to paint it and buy a new shower curtain, rug, and that was about it. Somehow it ended up being a full project with new paint, new shower curtain, new rugs, new light fixture, new faucet, and a new toilet seat. I am so pleased with the finished project. It went from flowery wallpaper and yellow accents to blue with black and white accents. The pictures aren't the best, but hope you like it!

Before
After

4 comments:

Jay and Jodi said...

Wow! I love it! So modern and beautiful!

Carol said...

Goodbye 70s, hello new millennium. I am really impressed.

Leah said...

Hello..........what happened to thank you to my sister for all of her help?!?!?!?!?!?!

Elena said...

Good job, you two! Lovely update. As they say on one of those music networks (what is it... VH1?), "UPGRADE!!" *thumbs-up sign*

=)



~ Andi H. ~


Word verification:
natifyin - the process of making something seem natural