This past weekend was a busy one. Saturday started with a birthday party for Reed. He turned two. It was lots of fun with bubbles, balls, and balloons which are all his favorite things. Then I hopped in the car and drove to Georgia. I got there just in time for Katelyn's birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese. I can't believe she's already three. These kids are growing way to fast. I got to spend some time with her and Faith, then it was off to see Bo, Cady, Beth, and Bobby.
The purpose for this trip was another get together with some friends, so I took Monday and Tuesday off work and had a blast. Monday we all met up for lunch and they surprised me with a birthday cookie cake. Then we took the kids to a children's museum to have fun. Did I mention there were six adults and eight kids? It was a little crazy, but we had fun and didn't lose anyone! I'm so glad we've all started getting together again. I've missed these girls.
On the way home I got to stop and have supper with my brothers. Then I went to their house and we played with hot wheels. They are two of the funniest little boys. I think Andrew is going to be a politician one day because he can argue with the best of them.
Yesterday I had to go back to work. I know, it was sad, but it had to happen eventually! I am almost totally settled in my new office. Just a few more things to find a place for. I guess that's about it. Hope you find time to spend with friends and loved ones. There's nothing better!
No comments:
Post a Comment