Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Journaling

Do you keep a journal? I have in the past, but not very consistently. I would do good for a while, then I would let it slide and then would try to catch up and it would take forever. But I do know that writing helps me clear my head, and so my journaling takes on a different look. I love getting letters and I love sending letters to people. But then there are the letters no one sees. I hate when I am angry with someone. I pretend I don't mind confrontations, but I really don't like them at all. So, I end up writing the person a letter telling them everything that I think about the situation. It's funny because I don't put their name on it to protect the innocent! It may sound weird to write letters and never give them to the person, but it helps me feel better about things and saves relationships by not saying a lot of things you can't take back. So, when you see me writing furiously, there's a chance I'm not happy about something!

No comments: