Halloween has never been my favorite holiday because I don't like spooky and scary things. I always dressed up for Halloween, but I was always something fun instead of scary. This year I celebrated with my nieces and nephews by going with them to Trunk or Treat at my mom's church. Caroline was Boots this year. Her mom had originally bought her a ladybug costume, but Caroline did not want to be a ladybug. So, she ended up with a monkey costume and wore her pink boots. She was satisfied with that. She didn't enjoy getting into the costume, but she was fine once she had it on. She really liked the candy she got, but she also liked handing out candy to those who came trunk or treating. Mom painted her cheeks and nose, but Caroline didn't like it because she didn't want cat whiskers! Enjoy the pics, and I also added some oldies of Leah and I!
Caroline with her whiskers!

I told her to make a monkey face and this is what I got!
Leah the clown and me the bunny rabbit.

Leah the clown again and me the ballerina!

Winnie the Pooh and the M&M!

No comments:
Post a Comment