I absolutely love pictures and I love getting mail, so Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love getting all the photo cards from my friends and family. My sister and I live together, so I make her take a picture every year and we send out our own cards. We always have a hilarious time taking the picture because we end up doing it ourselves. This requires that we set up the tripod, get in place, and then she runs and gets in the picture before it takes! This year we tried to add in our 2 dogs and our cat, and that was a nightmare since they don't even like being in the same room! I like getting our photo cards at Shutterfly because their quality is excellent and they have such a great selection. This year they seem to have something for everyone. I am going for a non-traditional card because we took our picture outside instead of our normal in front of the Christmas tree pose. There are so many designs to choose from. I also love to digital scrapbook, so some years I design my own and upload it and they print it and mail it to me. In the past I have only used the flat cards, but this year I'm loving the folded cards. The best part of the cards is that you can add more pictures and your own personal message inside! That just doubled my joy! Below are the two designs I'm deciding between at the moment, and no I do not know the people in the picture! Which is your favorite?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Christmas Cards at Shutterfly
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment