They always say be careful what you wish for because you just might get it! That's what happened to me this year. The Rockettes do a show here every year, and I had been the first year they came, but not since then. I decided that I would like to go see them again this year. Well, I got to go—twice! Two Saturdays in a row found me at the show. The first show, my sister and I went with our second family and had a great time. This past Saturday, mom and I took Caroline and she loved it. Mom said it was worth every penny she spent to see the look on Caroline's face when they first started dancing and singing. Caroline has decided she wants to be a dancer so the boys can lift her in the air. She was very impressed with that! Her favorite part was the camels in the nativity. She was beginning to get tired, but we kept her awake so she wouldn't miss them. We had a great time and then went over to the hotel and walked around for the first time since the flood. I love the holidays and doing fun Christmas stuff!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Rockettes and Opryland Hotel
At the Rockettes
Caroline wanted to know why this tree didn't have ornaments.
KK and Caroline on the train.
Caroline was excited we got to walk behind the waterfalls.
Caroline getting ready to show us how she can spin around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment