Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Leah!

Today was my sister's 33rd birthday. She'll be really glad I added in the age! We opened presents and had cookie cake at 7:00 this morning. It has always been our tradition to open presents in the morning. That way we didn't have to wait all day to find out what we got! I think it's the best tradition ever! 


Today I also went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I told some of my friends not to go into it expecting it to be an Indiana Jones movie, it just wasn't as good as the originals. It was OK, but got a little weird in some places, and some places I will admit that I covered my eyes. I just don't like seeing hundreds of ants crawling around and a big huge snake! Tomorrow I am going to see Prince Caspian so maybe it will be better!

No comments: