Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Recap

This has been a busy, but fun weekend. It started on Friday. I went stampin' with Abbey and Megan. The picture is of the project I made. It was my first time to stamp. We decorated this can and filled it with candy. They are to give away and then the recipient can open it using the pop top. Very cute, but I was coveting everyone else's designs. They were so good.


Then on Saturday it was family picture day with my mom's family. We had storms the night before so I was praying for good weather. The day was beautiful, but I forgot to pray that there be no wind. Our hair might look a little interesting, but hopefully the pictures will turn out good. 

Today my sister and I went to church and then out to eat with some friends. We came home and then went to Hendersonville to the new movie theater to see "Made of Honor."  Now I am at home and I have some stuff I need to be doing, but I'm good at procrastinating, so I decided to update the blog.


No comments: