Many of you know Reed from his own blog, but I decided it was time he got to be on my blog, too. This past week I got to spend a lot of time with Reed, and he is one of my favorite little boys. We have so much fun playing. I got to keep him Tuesday night so his parents could go out, it was his mommy's birthday. Then I spent the night Friday because his daddy was out of town. We had an exciting night with the tornado sirens going off, so we ended up taking cover in the closet for about 45 minutes. Thankfully we didn't have a tornado. Just bad storms all night. He really is just the cutest!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree! (Does it count, even if I'm his Mom?)
I guess Cooper would be one of your other favorite little boys! Looking forward to lunch!
Post a Comment