Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stylish? I think not!

Today we had a surprise party for my nephew, Jordan. He is turning 16 soon, so we had his party early. We all "pretended" to leave and then he came outside and found a truck with a bow on it. I think he was excited. Then we went back in and bowled. Now, is there a reason bowling shoes can't be a little better looking? I mean, they've never been pretty! Some of you know that I took bowling in college as my p.e., but you never would have known it today. It's been a while since I've bowled and it really showed. But, I did manage a couple of strikes so that was good. One of my nieces was playing with the bumpers and I thought that was a great way to play, but I didn't get to. Maybe next time I'll do better.

No comments: