Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Georgia!

It's the start of college football and today I was cheering for the Georgia Bulldogs! We're ranked #1 and I hope it stays that way! When I was at UGA I went to all the home games and cheered on my team. Football signals the beginning of fall and of having to listen to my sister yell at the tv while she watches all the Alabama games! I keep trying to tell her they can't hear her, but she is convinced that it helps! Hope everyone is cheering on their favorite teams and that they win as long as they're not playing the DAWGS!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Just so you know, they can hear me. For everyone else to know, there have been times where she tried to convince me they can't, I would say something, and then within a few seconds the commentators said the exact same thing........conclusion........they heard me and repeated what I said. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Carol said...

I am almost finished with book four. I am not sure it's going to be my favorite either.

If you want to change the layout on your blog, click on the icon in the upper left corner on my blog and it will take you a site with free backgrounds. What I like is once you pick your background it gives you step by step instructions for applying it to your site.