My friend Marlana tagged me on her blog. We'll see how I do. First I have to list the rules, so here we go.
Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. List the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know you tagged them.
1. I drive my sister crazy by kicking off my shoes the minute I walk in the house. Not necessarily a problem, except that I leave them there and they just pile up. At this moment, there are 10 pairs of shoes in a pile and I don't even like shoes. Now, I'm going to feel guilty and have to put them up!
2. In college I was a magazine major, so I buy magazines all the time. The problem? I hardly ever read them. So, they normally get thrown away without being read.
3. I can be one of the biggest procrastinators. In college my apartment was always the cleanest during finals. I would do anything to keep from studying. I'm afraid I'm still good at putting things off longer than I should.
4. I'm a very picky eater, but I actually eat things that other people won't. I love to eat steak fries with vanilla ice cream dipped in ketchup. Doesn't that sound great?
5. People are always amazed by this quirk of mine, but I totally believe that gum is of satan! I think it is the most disgusting thing and never chew it.
6. Hmmmmm, what's the last one gonna be? Trust me there are many more than six, but that's all you're getting! I guess my last quirk of the evening is that I don't like much reality tv, but for some reason I have gotten into "Tori and Dean" this season and watched every episode. Yes, I am embarrassed that I just admitted that!
1 comment:
Hey Squirt! What happened to moving the shoes? They are still here. Love you!
Post a Comment